As of yesterday, I met my goal of finishing all my international Christmas card leaving me with just the local ones to make now. To make life a little easier I decided to make multiples of several designs, with this card being one of 6. It fits this challenge too. Stamp set used is quite old and unfortunately doesn’t have a brand printed anywhere on the packaging. The sentiment came from a Hero Arts set. I stamped the image and coloured it with a combination of distress ink and pencils then I sprayed a bit of Perfect Pearl mist to get the spatter. Once it was glued to card front I hand drew some gold lines to make a frame for the layer. I also added a bit of glitter to the flower center.