This card is a CASE from something found on Pinterest and is actually quite similar to it but with different papers and stamps. I cut the outer ring from a toile pp that I keep forgetting to use and initially thought I could do the butterflies from the same paper but they looked awful. The inner ring was cut, stamped with a StampinUp leaf and spattered with distress oxide sprays before cutting the inner circle out of it. This was then popped up with foam tape. The butterflies were stamped and fussy cut, but I also spattered them a little bit too. I added the tiny seed pearls and used a stamp from CTMH for the sentiment. The second butterfly should have maybe been a bit smaller, but I still like how it turned out and it fits the ModSquad challenge, which was my goal.