This card started out as something entirely different in my head, but as I was playing with the flowers I realized my idea wasn’t going to work because the flowers were bigger than I needed. I’ve had these paper flowers forever and only used one or two of them. With limited access to my supplies when these popped into my hands I thought colouring them would work for the challenge. Had I been able to find the stamp set and matching die I was looking for I would have been able to do the wreath idea which is what was in my head.
I pulled out the distress inks Abandoned Coral and Broken China and brushed the colours onto the petals. I had 3 of the larger flowers and 3 of the smaller so I put them together to get some dimension. I also added the brad centers which I enhanced with some Sakura glaze. The PP is from StampinUp and was gifted to me by a good friend who also crafts. I cut a strip to add behind the flowers and then popped up the flowers on top. Using a sentiment strip from a new set by MFT I stamped in the same colours and then clear heat embossed it. I cut it up into pieces and glued as shown. This stamp was designed for a slimline design but works great cut up. The gems were added for some sparkle.