As mentioned I am finally uploading a couple more puzzle cards using my new Hero Arts puzzle die . Inspiration came from both the Hero Arts blog and from Pinterest. The first one I made into a heart shape by building up the layers of pieces. I used some StampinUp pp for the design on both. How I used the brads on the first one is shown here. Added the layers to the card front and then added some ribbon as explained in the link. A few gems just for a bit of sparkle.
On the second one, I took out a few of the puzzle pieces leaving an empty space and then I adhered the whole thing to a scrap of black cs. Taking some of the PP I cut out a couple of butterflies and added them almost into the empty space. Used a heat embossed sentiment strip by MFT. These were fun to do and have a nice effect too.