The recipe for this challenge was easy to follow, but it always surprises me how my brain can get stuck on something. Once I got it unstuck the card evolved easily. Supplies used include a piece of CS from the Craft Core – shattered collection (close to crumb cake in colour), an EB folder from Sissex Tim Holtz called Bricked, gingham ribbon from my stash and twine also from my stash, an old stamp set purchased years ago from Michaels but the actual brand I don’t know, all various silhouettes with the wheat being one, and a sentiment from a GKD set called Frames and Flowers. The little embellishments are also from my stash. Sadly I needed a sympathy card. I started by embossing the background and then added both the ribbon and the twine before adhering to card front. I stamped the wheat and heat embossed before fussy cutting it as you see here. Heat embossed the sentiment before fussy cutting around that too. The embellishments had to be searched for but work great once I found them. It is a fairly simple card but I’m happy with the result.