Birch Trees Fixed

Fixing the error

I had stamped the birch trees a while back and cut them into the panels, but somehow managed to scratch one of the embossed pieces. I set them aside thinking I could fix it but at the time wasn’t in the right frame of mind to try. They sat on my desk until the other day when I had the idea of how to cover up the error. Using a small piece of scrap pp I die cut the birds using a very old die but one I can’t remember who by. I added them over the scratch on the left and used the last one for the panel on the right. Then I die cut the sentiment using some more scrap pp. I glued a single piece of pp behind the panels, added them on top and finished with the sentiment. To my mind it is a good save.

13 thoughts on “Birch Trees Fixed

    1. That stamp set is from GKD but was exclusive to SSS and not sold anywhere else. I like the trees and have used them in various ways since I purchased the set.

      Like

  1. Now birds is a great way to cover a scratch. I probably would have tried a gold sparkle pen, or some gold paint/watercolor. I like your way better. The bird on the right panel pulls it all together. Very pretty card Johanna!

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s