A Valentine or a love theme challenge is pretty easy but a colour challenge is, for me, always a bit more problematic. Matching as close as possible to the colours is quite difficult but I think I’ve managed it. The background die is an unbranded one and I used a failed dry embossing attempt for this. I figured some of the poor embossing would show without it being busy and I was right. I added it to a gray card front to meet one of the grays on the colour swatch. Then I took a silver leftover heart die cut and added a smaller one cut in the gingham on top and tucked it under one of the stripes. Using a Divinity Design cute stamp set I stamped and coloured the little pigs keeping as close as possible to the challenge colours. After die cutting this I glued another piece to the back to give it a bit of dimension and added it as you can see. I had stamped the sentiment from the same set and I went over this with a glitter pen before adding it to the layer. Using a small xoxo stamp from Joy Clair I stamped this in several places for added interest and to increase the Love aspect of the theme challenge. This could have been a really busy card but I managed to keep it fairly simple thankfully. Getting a one card to fit two challenges is a nice bonus.