The stamp set used here is one I’ve had for a while but only used one image from. The DSP is from StampinUp and reminded me of feathers and this stamp set from GKD, so here is my entry for the sketch challenge at Paper Players. There are times when covering up something as pretty as this paper seems like a crime so the sketch allowed me to use it and let it shine at the same time. The additional pp is from my stash and is a piece of mulberry paper. After stamping the Titmouse I looked it up on Google as I couldn’t remember what colours it should be. Some showed a beige brown and some showed a blue gray so I went with the blue gray. I Used a combination of pencils from both Inktense and Prisma to get the tone of how I wanted it to look. As well, I used some Sakura Glaze to highlight the blacks in the feathers. I cut several layers of the bird and glued them together for dimension and stability. Then using an MFT die that came with a stamp set I cut the sentiment and added a small navy bow to one end. The card base is a gray from GKD and I’m happy with the result.