This card almost got tossed as I was so unhappy with it. I don’t know why I found the CASE so challenging but I did. After I had gotten so far with it I decided to finish it and post, even though it isn’t one of my best cards. Hubby said he thought it looked funky, and while he agreed I’ve done better, he still thought it was okay. Products used are a cover plate die that I’ve had forever but have no idea the brand, some new scripty dies from Amazon that are unbranded, embossing folder from Darice called Swirly vines and a little bow from my stash. As the colours seem to work for the new Color Hues challenge as well as Global am adding it to both. I didn’t want the full die cut so I cut it in half but it does leave some jagged edges. I thought using a small strip of blue along the worst edges would help and then I added the yellow die cuts on top and beside it. As I said it isn’t a terrible effort, but it certainly isn’t the best card I’ve made.