One of my previous posts used the floating technique and I was left with the negative part. After adding some foam strips to the back of this piece (more floating) I adhered it to the black background. In my recent sort out of older items I came across the daffodil. In Canada the Cancer society does a fund raiser using these daffodil pins, similar to the poppy campaign, and I guess I put this one away and then forgot about it. I decided to use it here and added some other scrap die cuts to denote leaves. I played around with the piece on the card front and liked it best as you see it even though it wasn’t a perfect square shape. I trimmed off the over hanging edges. The sentiment comes from an old GKD set and I stamped it on a smaller star so it could be placed in the corner. Taking some dark green gems I added a few scattered about and this is the result. I quite like it, always a bonus when that happens.