With these two challenges I managed a twofer, although the only true commonality is in the colour green. After dry embossing the panel using a Craft Concepts folder I die cut the band piece using a die I received with my Gemini machine. It is really a border die but I wanted something a bit different for my band so after die cutting I trimmed the top with scissors and added it to the panel. Using a new die set of words from MFT, I die cut three of them and added them as shown. As I used a paint swatch for the word piece I noticed that the edges lost a bit of their colour so I went around the edges with a Sakura pen. Once the panel was added to the card front it looked a bit blah, so I added the green bling to liven it up.