A sketch challenge and a new stamp set seemed destined to be partners so using my new (sale purchase) Hero Arts Bubble bath set I created my card. Starting with the stamping of the 3 images I then coloured them with a mix of gel pens and Inktense pencils adding small amount of Nuvo Crystal glaze to bubbles, water and bottles. While waiting for it all to dry I added the background paper to the card front. DSP all from StampinUp, and then I die cut the images using a scalloped circle set from Sizzix. I messed up the larger image, as paper slipped during cutting. I really didn’t want to start again so I used one of the smaller circles to cover up the poorly cut part and added a hand cut sentiment to the right to cover up the rest. Mental note to myself is to buy some oval dies as I don’t have any decent ones. As well I shall see if I can get the matching dies to this stamp set.