Using up a few scraps I made an additional card with the Koi die from PoppyStamps. After die cutting the fish I brushed a bit of colour in rusty hinge and then remembered I had perfect pearls in the coppery colour. I brushed that on while the ink was still slightly wet so I got the shine for the scales and a depth of colour in other places. The rings were left from other projects and I sponged colour onto them and then used perfect pearls in the blue and the green to get shine and depth. Once the strip was added in the center I played with the rings until happy with placement and glued them. I left just enough loose so I could tuck the fish into the rings as you see on the photo. Added the word from a GKD set and am entering it into challenges. Just under the wire for the sketch challenge at CAS, and a second card for Paper Players.