So these are the two cards that I tried initially for the Card Concept challenge and they almost ended up in the trash. Being persistent in trying to use my mistakes these are the results. On the circles I used some left over card strips, leftover hearts and also the original banner. The hearts help to hide ink spots. The other one started out with me accidentally cutting the die cut so it looked very messy. I had originally decided to add a flap but with the error in cutting I couldn’t cover up the mess very easily. In the end I used these half labels together like a pocket and I added the fussy cut pots on top with a bit of bling. I added a line of bling at the top of the card to also hide the cut along that edge. Not my best cards but not my worst either.